Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life is busy...

Oh life is so busy right now. I just started classes up again here at Regent University. I'm taking 3 different business classes and i'm still working full time (40 hours!). I think i'm insane. It definitely is challenging, but I keep telling myself that it will be worth it later on down the road.

I have been SO blessed. I love living here in Va Beach, near my best friend (aka my boyfriend...and hopefully soon to be fiance *smiling!!!*...should be any day now haha). Today I had a breakdown....literally. Both emotionally and physically. I was sitting at a huge intersection waiting at the redlight, when all of a sudden my car turned off. I freaked out. I tried starting it back up again but it wouldn't. Because i'm somewhat clueless, I had to call my Paul (the bf) up and ask him (crying hysterically the entire time!) where my foreway flashers would be! It was insane. It finally started again and it stopped again before I could make the greenlight. I was so scared to finally cross the intersection when it started again. It slowly and jerkily moved across the intersection. I was so hysterical the whole time. It was one of my scarier moments in life. I thanked God tremendously for keeping me so safe. What an amazing Friend we have in Jesus! I could have been so hurt but He had His hand of protection on me!

It reminded me of Grace. God's amazing grace that I don't deserve. I was saved by the grace of God, both when I was 6 years old and daily, constantly. And situation and circumstances like today remind me of what I was saved from. What an amazing Father we have to have such a hand of protection over us, providing us with a grace we don't deserve!

Needless to say, I'm incredibly thankful for my loving Father after such a scary moment in life! And i'm thankful for those reminders He brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment